Bryton Rider 100 CPS Cycling Computer
If you’ve ever dreamed to have a cycling computer to be as simple as possible for your daily commute, but it also provides pro like functionalities with an affordable price, the Rider 100 is the one. No speed sensor installation required, the Rider 100 features Power On and Go with Auto Start/Stop, keeping you in the mood for cycling. Compatible with the ANT+ Heart Rate monitor, Cadence sensor, the Rider 100 can definitely channel your cycling excitement to the next level. The large auto backlight easy-to-read display works great with 36 real time data functions including customizable data pages, allowing you to be always on top of your workouts. The GPS recording option gives you the opportunity to compare and compete with other cyclists by sharing the recorded FIT files to popular training websites after workouts. Designed for everyday cyclists, the Rider 100 is simple, powerful and affordable.
- Exquisite GPS Cycling Computer
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver for fast positioning.
- No speed sensor installation needed. Just power on and go.
- Slim and lightweight design.
- IPX7 waterproof
- Large and easy-to-read display
- 7 customizable data screen with maximum of 5 data per page
- ANT+™ wireless technology
- Compatible with ANT+ HR monitor, speed and cadence sensors.
- Anti-glare display for daytime and clear backlight for night rides.
- Support for viewing stats on devices or uploading to Strava, Training Peaks, and Fit track.